Silicon Lottery CPU Delidding
Silicon Lottery Delidding Solution
- Compatible with mainstream Intel CPUs that use paste instead of solder, including the 3570K, 3770K, 4670K, 4770K, G3258, 4690K, 4790K, 5675C, 5775C, 6600K, 6700K, 7350K, 7600K, 7700K, 7640K, 7740K, 7800X, 7820X, and 7900X.
- Not compatible with Intel CPUs that use traditional solder, including Sandy Bridge, Sandy Bridge-E, Ivy Bridge-E, Haswell-E, and Broadwell-E.
- IHS is carefully removed from the CPU.
- VRMs and contact pads are coated with liquid electric tape, if applicable.
- Stock thermal paste is replaced with Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut liquid metal.
- IHS is sealed back into place, so the CPU can be treated just as if it were stock.
- We guarantee a successful delidding process, and will offer a replacement of the same processor model if any physical damage occurs during delidding.
- There is no need to replace the liquid metal over time. We've been selling delidded processors for three years without any reports of thermal degradation.
- If selected we will also put the CPU through our frequency tests to determine overclocking potential when used with components on our QVL, just like the processors we sell.
Temperatures under a heavy overclocked load typically decrease anywhere from 10°C to 20°C when delidded, ensuring greater stability and a longer component lifespan.
Typical temperature improvements are listed below:
Ivy Bridge: 10°C to 25°C
Haswell: 10°C to 25°C
Devil's Canyon: 7°C to 15°C
Broadwell: 8°C to 18°C
Skylake: 8°C to 18°C
Kaby Lake: 12°C to 25°C
Skylake-X: 10°C to 20°C
Once received, it generally takes 1 business day for delidding to be completed. Return shipping is charged at checkout.