Intel Core i7 10700K @ 5.0GHz Boxed Processor
10700K @ 5.0GHz up to 8 cores, 5.1GHz up to 4 cores.
Vcore under heavy load @ 1.375V BIOS, 1.300V Socket Sense, 1.210V Die Sense.
This CPU is guaranteed stable with the following settings when using matching components from our QVL. We go through a rigorous stress test routine to ensure stability for the vast majority of use cases.
- Ai Overclock Tuner: XMP II
- AVX Instruction Core Ratio Negative Offset: 1
- CPU Core Ratio: By Core Usage
- 1-Core Ratio Limit: 51
- 2-Core Ratio Limit: 51
- 3-Core Ratio Limit: 51
- 4-Core Ratio Limit: 51
- 5-Core Ratio Limit: 50
- 6-Core Ratio Limit: 50
- 7-Core Ratio Limit: 50
- 8-Core Ratio Limit: 50
- Digi+ VRM
- CPU Load-line Calibration: Level 4 (Level 3 for Apex, Extreme, Formula, Hero)
- Internal CPU Power Management
- Long Duration Package Power Limit: 220
- Short Duration Package Power Limit: 220
- CPU Core/Cache Voltage: Manual Mode
- CPU Core Voltage Override: 1.375
As of 8/18/20, the top 63% of tested 10700K fell within our 5.0GHz bin or greater.
Peak core temperatures under a heavy overclocked load typically decrease anywhere from 5°C to 12°C for Intel 10th generation CPUs. Delidding may take up to one business day to complete, depending on current pre-delidded inventory available. See here for more information on delidding.