Intel Core i9 10900KF @ 5.2GHz Boxed Processor
10900KF @ 5.2GHz up to 10 cores, 5.3GHz up to 6 cores, 5.4GHz up to 3 cores.
Vcore under heavy load @ 1.400V BIOS, 1.310V Socket Sense, 1.210V Die Sense.
This CPU is guaranteed stable with the following settings when using matching components from our QVL. We go through a rigorous stress test routine to ensure stability for the vast majority of use cases.
- Ai Overclock Tuner: XMP II
- AVX Instruction Core Ratio Negative Offset: 1
- CPU Core Ratio: By Core Usage
- Turbo Ratio Limit 0: 54
- Turbo Ratio Cores 0: 3
- Turbo Ratio Limit 1: 53
- Turbo Ratio Cores 1: 6
- Turbo Ratio Limit 2: 52
- Turbo Ratio Cores 2: 10
- Digi+ VRM
- CPU Load-line Calibration: Level 3
- Internal CPU Power Management
- Long Duration Package Power Limit: 270
- Short Duration Package Power Limit: 270
- CPU Core/Cache Voltage: Manual Mode
- CPU Core Voltage Override: 1.400
As of 8/18/20, the top 2% of tested 10900KF fell within our 5.2GHz bin or greater.
Peak core temperatures under a heavy overclocked load typically decrease anywhere from 5°C to 12°C for Intel 10th generation CPUs. Delidding may take up to one business day to complete, depending on current pre-delidded inventory available. See here for more information on delidding.