Intel CPU Delid
Silicon Lottery Delidding Solution
- Compatible with mainstream Intel CPUs that use paste instead of solder, including the 3570K, 3770K, 4670K, 4770K, G3258, 4690K, 4790K, 5675C, 5775C, 6600K, 6700K, 7350K, 7600K, 7700K, 7640K, and 7740K.
- Not compatible with Intel CPUs that use traditional solder, including Sandy Bridge, Sandy Bridge-E, Ivy Bridge-E, Haswell-E, and Broadwell-E.
- Not compatible with Intel Skylake-X CPUs, including the 7800X, 7820X, and 7900X.
- Purchase with a Silicon Lottery binned CPU, or purchase separately and mail in your own.
- IHS is removed from the CPU using various methods proven to be risk free.
- VRMs and contact pads are coated with liquid electric tape, if applicable.
- Stock thermal paste is replaced with Coollaboratory Liquid Ultra.
- IHS is sealed back into place, so the CPU can be treated just as if it were stock.
Temperature improvements vary depending on processor sample and architecture. Temperatures under an overclocked load (1.3V-1.4V) will decrease anywhere from 5° to 25°C. Typical temperature improvements are listed below:
Ivy Bridge: 10°C to 25°C
Haswell: 10°C to 25°C
Devil's Canyon: 7°C to 15°C
Broadwell: 8°C to 18°C
Skylake: 8°C to 18°C
Kaby Lake: 12°C to 25°C
Please allow 1-2 business days for delidding to be completed.